Thursday, February 5, 2015

"Cappuccino Grande for Kat"

The UPS guy finally delivered my bimonthly order of K-cups from Brooklyn Bean Roastery. I have been anxiously waiting for Vanilla Skyline, Maple Sleigh, and Express-O. While exploring all the Amazon possibilities, it was fortuitous finding this variety pack, and recently was able to change my delivery to monthly...I just couldn't wait for these flavored coffees. 

I have been using a Keurig machine for several years because of the convenience, even though, a true coffee afficinado would cringe at my lack of purity. Using my french press would keep me in good standing with coffee lovers, but I never got it right, and don't like to wait. So, my search for the best tasting coffee via K-cups began.

When I first bought my Keurig machine included were a variety of coffees from Green Mountain Coffee. I loved the variety and started an account with the Green Mountain Coffee Express Club, recently renamed Keurig Club. For almost two years I had Dark Magic regular and decaffeinated sent directly to me every month. During that time I discovered Emeril's Big Easy Bold or Jazzed Up, Timothy's Midnight Magic or Parisian Nights, and Green Mountain's Wild Mountain Blueberry. Whether I enjoy my coffee black or with a little sweet cream, piping hot or over ice, small shot or a grande-grande, I enjoyed my K-cups.

I was excited when the little "red solo K-cup" came onto the market allowing me to use my own ground coffee blends and saving the landfill by reducing the number of used K-cups I discard. Especially on the weekends, I was able to enjoy those pre-Keurig coffees like Medaglia D'oro and Illy coffees.

It isn't a cafe in Paris or my favorite neighborhood barista, but I do enjoy coffee...my K-cup coffee.

Sincerely, Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment